Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LIB project where i am

My project will basically be an artistic response to human rights and language. Artistically i will write  a poem and give you my interpretation of  how human rights are violated. The poem will mostly be in AB form and will of course rhyme. I want to write a poem that mirrors my life and experiences dealing with my rights being taken away or my peers. I am currently still in the process of writing my poem because im thinking about which experiences to mention. I am picking key moments in my life that mean the most to me and deals with my rights.

As far as my bio i have written the basis for it but i just have to add more details. I may even give a little picture that represents my life in the bio. My critical reflection  is completed. I have basically stated that i  will write a poem.

1. Do you think writing a poem would be a good way to express my ideas on this?
2 Have you seen my poem?
3? what do you think about it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jay (Arsenio? Still not sure which I should call you...),
    Hope you are enjoying Election Day!
    I haven't seen your poem. I'd love to read it if you could post it and the other parts of your project.
    If you have questions, let me know!
    Looking forward!
    Prof. Jerskey

    ReplyDelete