Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My experience in my classes

I really enjoy all of my classes and i am having a great time. I like all of my instructors and i feel like they are down to earth as opposed to other professors that i have been with in the past. Law and human rights is very interesting and is a topic that i can relate to. I feel that it is important for all of us to know the rights that we were born with and to understand when and how they are being violated.  I appreciate the fact all of my courses are within a cluster. I enjoy the fact that i get to see all of the class mates that i saw the first day  every day of class a long with the instructors. It feels that we all are going to be one big family.

4 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you. The fact that we see each other everyday and that all of classes are linked to each other makes the learning experience that more interesting and easier to learn. I also want take this time to say thanks for you help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the impression you are feeling. I am enjoying my time so far, having the same classmates for this cluster helps in some respect and everyone as well as the Professors seems very friendly and down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea i never truly realized what rights were being violated until this class. I'm glad I'm able to say I can relate to your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really true what you said bro. everything is set for us to have a great adventure.. Interesting topics, same classmates from beginning to end and we get to see each other everyday,which will create a 'family' atmosphere,which will make it way easier and also fun to communicate with each other.

    ReplyDelete